Welcome to My Homepage
Zhonggui Sun (Peng Luo). He received the B.S. degree in Mathematics from Shandong Normal University in 1996, the M.S. Degree in Computer Software and Theory from Sichuan Normal University in 2006, and the Ph.D. Degree in Computer Application Technology from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics in 2014. Currently, he is an associate professor at School of Mathematical Sciences, Liaocheng University. His research interests include computer vision, machine learning and data mining.
· Image processing and machine learning
· Data analysis and deep learning
· Z. Sun, T. Liu, J. Li, Y. Wang, X.-B. Gao. Patch-based Co-occurrence Filter with Fast Adaptive Kernel. Signal Processing, 2021. DOI: 10.1016/j.sigpro.2021.108089 . [pdf|project|code]
· 孙忠贵,高新波,张冬梅,李洁,王颖.一个具有附益性及保序性算子的形态学非局部拓展.电子学报,Vol.46, No.8, pp.1969-1975, 2018. [pdf|project|code]
· Z. Sun, X.-B. Gao, D. Zhang. A Nonlocal Operator Model for Morphological Image Processing. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP2017), pp. 230-234, February 20, 2018.[pdf|project|code]
· L. Qiao, L. Zhang, Z. Sun, X. Liu. Selecting label-dependent features for multi-label classification. Neurocomputing (Elsevier), vol.259, no.1, pp.112-118, 2017.
· 孙忠贵 .图像处理基础与实践(Matlab版).ISBN: 9787302456551, 清华大学出版社,2016.
· Z. Sun, S. Chen, L. Qiao. A Two-step Regularization Framework for Non-local Means. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, vol.29, no.6, pp.1026-1037, 2014.
· Z. Sun, S. Chen, L. Qiao. A General Non-local Denoising Model Using Multi-Kernel-Induced Measures. Pattern Recognition, vol. 47, pp. 1751-1763, 2014.
· Z. Sun and S. Chen. Modifying NL-means to a universal filter. Optics Communications, vol. 285, pp. 4918-4926, 2012.
· Image Processing.
· Machine Learning.
· Deep Learning.
· Mathematical Modeling.
· Mathematical Experimenting.
· Discrete Mathematics.
· Wavelet Analysis.
· Advanced Mathematics.
· Linear Algebra.
· Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics.
· Master Students
· Graduated Students
Email: altlp(at)hotmail.com or altlp(at)nuaa.edu.cn
School of Mathematical Sciences